Gear up for the Holidays with CMH Mahindra Durban!
As the holiday season approaches, we understand that many of you will be taking a much-needed break! However, your vehicle still needs to be in excellent condition as you journey your way through the holidays getting from A to B.
Whilst you enjoy some down time, it is important to note that your vehicle will still be working, and everything needs to be checked properly to avoid any inconvenience during your vacation.
As the holiday season approaches, here are some HOLIDAY CHECK-LIST TIPS before going on your trip:
- Check your tires: Make sure your tires are in a road worthy condition. Check your tire tread as well, it should be a minimum of 1 millimetre across the circumference of the tyre.
- Check your car battery: Ensure that there are NO LEAKS in or around the battery! This can be very dangerous, also take note that the battery should not be swollen. If you notice any of these,go to your nearest service centre and have it looked at.
- Light Checks: It is imperative that ALL your vehicles lights are in optimum working condition! From your indicators all the way to your brake lights.
- Avoid overloading your vehicle: Adhere to the weight capacity of your vehicle. DO NOT overload the vehicle as this will cause your vehicle to be very sluggish and not drive very well up hill.
- Check your windscreen wipers: To ensure maximum visibility on and off road, make sure your windscreen wipers and blades are in proper working order and there is no slipping and squeaking.
Make your way down to CMH Mahindra Durban and we will help you get your vehicle in top shape before the holidays, with our great service specials!